Download our Top Tips
Download our Top Tips to help make the most out of your day!
Before You Visit
- Save up to £15 per person and enjoy faster entry with online Print At Home Tickets
- Measure your child’s height at home and plan which rides you can enjoy in advance by checking for any restrictions on our Rides & Attractions pages. Bringing children under 3? Take a look at the rides most suitable for under 3s and no minimum height restriction.
- The turnstiles open around 9:30am - arrive early to ensure you are ready to enjoy the rides at 10am
- Download the free Resort App to help you plan your visit
- Download the FastConnect app and register your device at home to connect automatically to free Wifi upon arrival.
- Prepaid ticket holders can go straight to the turnstiles for quick and easy access
- Head to NEXO Knights Kingdom, Pirate Shores, and Kingdom of the Pharaohs first and work your way back through the park – these are the quietest areas of the park in the morning
- Invest in a Q-Bot at The Beginning or in Adventure Land to beat the queues and get the most out of your day.
- Is it your birthday? Make your way to Guest Services located in Heartlake City where you can pick up a Birthday Badge and have a special message put up on our information boards around the park.
Around The Resort
- Visit DUPLO® Valley in the morning to avoid the afternoon crowds.
- Catch a show or take a stroll around Miniland for some light relief during your visit.
- Head to the Imagination Theatre to watch the LEGO® 4D Movie and Nexo Knights before 3pm as it tends to get busier later in the day.
- Try to stop for lunch a little earlier or later than normal, then you can go on the rides while everyone else is eating.
- Personalise your trip with an engraved key LEGO® Brick keychain – only at the Splash and Play store!
- With our Buy Now, Collect Later service, you can beat the rush by buying your LEGO gifts earlier in the day and pick them up from The Big Shop when you leave. If you are staying at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort hotel we can even send them directly to the hotel so they will be ready and waiting for you after a full day of adventure.
- Check out the following attractions and shows which have little to no queues: Brickville, Castaway Camp, DUPLO® Splash Safari, DUPLO® Theatre Puppet Show and Miniland.
- Head to the big rides like The Dragon, Vikings' River Splash and Atlantis Submarine Voyage in the late afternoon when the park is winding down.
- You will receive a free Collectable Pop Badge with each kid's meal in the Family Restaurants.
- Don’t forget to take a photo of yourself at the Resort and Tweet it with the Hashtag #LEGOLANDWindsorResort
- Don’t forget to share your visit with us at one of our Touch Screen Survey Points or TripAdvisor
- Stay a little later to avoid the traffic by enjoying a meal at one of our restaurants
- The LEGO Big Shop can get very busy at the end of the day. The store is much quieter between 12pm – 4pm
- On leaving the Resort, turn right on the roundabout to avoid the Windsor traffic to the M4. Alternative routes are signposted
- Enjoyed your day but didn't get to see everything you wanted to? Upgrade to an Annual Pass & get your entry free refunded!
Hidden Treasure Around the Resort
- The Loch Ness Monster Lies in the depths of Miniland. Can you find the bubbles in the water that give away his secret location?
- You can soak your friends on Pirate Falls – Treasure Quest by firing the cannons in the viewing area!
- Can you spot the buttons at the bottom of the Hill Train? If you press them, our fish come to life and shower the explorers aboard the Heartlake City Express.
- On the building opposite the Harbour, there is a lady holding a watering can. Every now and again water tips out, so let’s hope no one is standing underneath it.
- From the safety of dry land, press the buttons next to S.Q.U.I.D Surfer and squirt your friends as they ride the waves.
- Head up to Vikings’ River Splash and in a hidden cove you will find splash-tastic cannons to drench any Vikings sailing the seas!
- Next to the Mole Mining Company, the moles are so hard at work that you can feel the ground shake.