We understand that organising a school trip can be difficult, which is why we want to make planning your visit to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort as easy as possible.
Please download the School Information Pack to find out everything you need to know before your vist.
What is included in your School Ticket?
- Full day entry to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
- Free teacher tickets 1 for every 5 primary students and 1 for every 10 secondary students
- Free coach and minibus parking in our designated coach car park
- Free teacher planning tickets for 2 teachers to visit us anytime before the trip once payment has been made
- Pre-completed risk assessment to save that tricky paperwork and meet your student's needs
- Access to our NEW School Lunch Room*
Students with Additional Needs can apply for the Ride Access Pass with the relevant documentation. For more information and to pre-register please click here.
*Located in Heartlake City next to Pizza & Pasta Buffet. Open 12:00 - 14:00, no booking necessary, first come first serve basis. Please note this is a self-clean area and is only available on weekdays during term time.
Booking Your Trip, Brick by Brick...
- Visit our pricing page and choose the correct ticket for your students
- Explore our engaging LEGO Education Workshops for your students to enjoy
- Fill in our online form to make a provisional booking for your school trip